The Eastlake Music Festival would not be possible without the help of our dedicated and talented volunteers. Our volunteer program provides us with a core group of operations and logistics staff that help facilitate the on-site activities during the event, in a variety of positions.
Here is a quick breakdown of our typical positions:
- Production – Sound
- Production – Audio
While volunteering at EMF is a fun and enjoyable experience, we do have a few regulations to keep our program running smoothly.
- Drinking is prohibited while volunteering
- Smoking is prohibited while volunteering
- Dogs are not allowed while volunteering
- Please be respectful of our backstage environment (i.e. please don’t harass artists or staff)
- Lost shirts/passes will not be replaced
- Bring a water bottle! We will have a water station to use but will NOT provide bottled water
If you would like to join us in making this the best Eastlake Music Festival to date, then please take a look at our volunteer sign-up form and register.
We will be in contact shortly with your approved shifts.